Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yes...vintage has been previously worn jewelry!

I am amazed at the people I get come through my vintage jewelry shop, that think vintage is going to look new. I have vintage ratings on my first page, that have discriptive catagories.
Vintage Jewelry Ratings:
************************************
MINT- LIKE NEW NO FLAWS NOTED BY THE NAKED EYE-MAY NEED CLEANING
EXCELLENT- small amount of wear relative to age, POSSIBLE YELLOWED GLUE, noted by the naked eye, does not distract from overall beauty
GOOD- moderate amount of wear noted , flaws will be described
FAIR- Needs repair or has been repaired but wearable
REPAIR- Needs to be repaired with or without needed pieces

I would love to here from any other vintage shops that have some of the same issues!

COME ON PEOPLE'S I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment